MENTORING FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS Retouching mentoring ~ For Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom
As a photographer we spend our lives creating gorgeous images. We want them to be as perfect as possible, but because weddings are not shot in a perfectly lit studio and because children will be children, we sometimes come across things that get in the way of that perfection. You have a bunch of blinks in a formal shot, someone or something photo-bombs your epic wedding landscape or a child grimaces in one shot even though everything else is perfect.
CUE PHOTOGRAPHER RAGE & FRUSTRATION
When this happens you can either book me to fix the image for you or you or edit the image yourself. But sometimes you might not be quite sure how to do it or if you are using the most effective way to get there. Or maybe you edit it and the result doesn’t look quite real enough.
I SO often see people struggle with Photoshop. Some of it is technical ability but a lot is down to confidence.
So in answer to this I offer one to one mentoring sessions. In each session you will learn the things you need to be able to retouch your own images. You’ll be able to streamline your retouching so that the time taken over an image reduces, as does your stress. You will discover that retouching your own images is something that is attainable and is something you can do on a regular basis when you need to.
Why book me?
- You’ll be learning from an expert with over 25 years of experience in Photoshop & Lightroom.
- I have previously taught all experience levels from ages 8-85 and will adapt to how you learn best.
- Each session is tailored to your own learning needs and working with your own images.
- No matter what you want to learn at whatever level you can be reassured that you are in safe hands with immense patience and no judgement.
- You can relax, take your time and come back to me with questions at any time.
To inquire about a mentoring session just fill in the below form with your details and I’ll get back to you to find out more and to discuss dates.
£50ph over ZOOM
£50ph in person*
You will need to provide me with the images that you want to work on 2 weeks before your session. This will give me time to write a personalised plan for each session to make the most of your time. I will be using the ZOOM conferencing and screen sharing service and Adobe PS CC & LR for training. ZOOM is excellent as it has the option to screen share and record the session. It is easy to use so won’t add any stress.
When you book 2 hrs or more you also receive a complimentary 30 minute follow up session to answer any questions you have and see how you are getting on.
As one of my students you will also receive 10% off any retouching work I do for you for 6 months after your last session.
* In person sessions must be booked in 2 hr blocks. Follow up half an hour will be over ZOOM or at next in person sessions. Travel will be charged at 45ppm over 25 miles from Chepstow.