RETOUCHING, EDITING + TRAINING With Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom
I can help with:
- Newborn baby skin
- Spots and problem skin
- Harsh sunlight
- Highlights and shadows
- Noise & sharpening
- Under / over exposure
- White balance
- Remove unwanted people and items from photographs
- Head swap
- Eye swap
- Gently reduce jaw and other body lines
- Create a shorter depth of field to images
- Have images finished ready for your own actions / presets to be added
- Or run actions / presets on your images for you to suit your style
- Newborn composites
- Road sign removal
- Fly away hairs
- Add solid colour to background
- Extend backdrop
As a photographer we spend our lives creating gorgeous images. We want them to be as perfect as possible, but because weddings are not shot in a perfectly lit studio and because children will be children, we sometimes come across things that get in the way of that perfection. You have a bunch of blinks in a formal shot, someone or something photo-bombs your epic wedding landscape or a child grimaces in one shot even though everything else is perfect.
CUE PHOTOGRAPHER RAGE & FRUSTRATION
When this happens you can either book me to fix the image for you or you or edit the image yourself. But sometimes you might not be quite sure how to do it or if you are using the most effective way to get there. Or maybe you edit it and the result doesn’t look quite real enough.I SO often see people struggle with Photoshop. Some of it is technical ability but a lot is down to confidence.
So in answer to this I offer one to one training sessions. In each session you will learn the things you need to be able to retouch your own images. You’ll be able to streamline your retouching so that the time taken over an image reduces, as does your stress. You will discover that retouching your own images is something that is attainable and is something you can do on a regular basis when you need to.
WHY BOOK ME
- You’ll be learning from an expert with over 25 years of experience in Photoshop & Lightroom.
- I have previously taught all experience levels from ages 8-85 and will adapt to how you learn best.
- Each session is tailored to your own learning needs and working with your own images.
- No matter what you want to learn at whatever level you can be reassured that you are in safe hands with immense patience and no judgement.
- You can relax, take your time and come back to me with questions at any time.
- You will be sent a recording of the ZOOM session to go back through at your leisure.**
To enquire about a mentoring session just fill in the below form with your details and I’ll get back to you to find out more and to discuss dates.
You will need to provide me with the images that you want to work on before your session. This will give me time to write a personalised plan for each session to make the most of your time. I will be using the ZOOM conferencing and screen sharing service and Adobe PS CC & LR for training. ZOOM is excellent as it has the option to screen share and record the session. It is easy to use so won’t add any stress.
£50 per hour in ZOOM or in person
* In person sessions must be booked in 2 hr blocks. Travel will be charged at 45ppm over 25 miles from Chepstow.
** this is for your eyes only and must not be shared.
With thanks to – Photography by Paloma / Rowan Williams / Owen Mathias / Tracy Williams / Photography by Andisheh / Claire Penn Photography / Whole Picture Photography & Cheryl Small for the use of images.